OpenPad Utility Token (OPN)
$OPN is a native utility token of OpenPad with a limited supply of 100M and 18 decimals.
$OPN is an all-encompassing utility-unlocker deflationary token of OpenPad, empowering investors to
- Access to token sales: $OPN stakers have direct access to venture capital (seed & private) and public (initial offering) investment deals.
- Accumulate allocations: $OPN is used as a coordination token for allocation calculations, the more and longer the stake $OPN, the larger the allocation will be.
- Access to insurance funds: $OPN stakers are eligible for fractional insurance funds for partially or completely de-risking the early-stage investments.
- Earn $OPN yields: $OPN stakers earn auto-compounded $OPN yields.
- Qualify for royalty: $OPN stakers qualify for seasonal $OPN royalties.
- Qualify for airdrops: $OPN stakers who have at least once invested in a project qualify for seasonal airdrops.
- Govern decisions: $OPN will be used to vote decisions for project selection and more in the future.
- Trade services & goods: $OPN is used for trading OpenPad services & goods.
- Liquidity: $OPN is used to incentivize users to provide liquidity in markets to earn trading fees.
- Bonding: OpenPad plans to maintain the sustainability of liquidity through protocol-owned liquidity models. Bonding is selling $OPN tokens at a discount to buyers which forms the treasury and then this treasury can be deployed as liquidity directly on markets. (e.g., decentralized exchanges)
- Supply: Fixed 100M
- Decimals: 18
- Initial Market Cap: $525.000
- Initial Market Cap without Liquidity: $345.000
- Fully Diluted Valuation: $15M
- Public Price: $0.15
$OPN is a deflationary utility token, has a fixed supply, and cannot be minted by anyone. The total unlock schedule will last 48 months with a decreasing rate of emissions, mean monthly unlock of 2%, and median monthly unlocks of 1.6%. OpenPad is fee-free for capital investment, and low-fee for yield products. $OPN adapts both controlled and real-time deflationary mechanics described below.
The following fee rates and distributions are for investors and can change to maintain sustainable economics over time.
- Launchpad fees: The staking round is a no-fee (0%) investment for $OPN stakers but there is a 5% fee in the public round. This fee goes directly to the development address.
- Staking fees: There are 2% entry and exit fees on the staking vault. The deducted fees will be circulated to 50% for insurance and 50% for development.
OpenPad deducts fees directly from projects. OpenPad has both token-based and cycle-agnostic fee streams, creating a long-run sustainable business model.