OpenPad offers a no-fee and all-encompassing Web3 investment platform where retail investors become venture capitals and ideas become a revolution, empowering anyone with $1 to invest in highly-curated Web3 startups from any domain, including decentralized finance to gaming, real estate to the metaverse, digital collectibles to infrastructure, energy to the music industry.
OpenPad has a simple allocation policy: "The more and longer you stake $OPN, the larger your allocation." OpenPad developed a state-of-the-art allocation policy with the paper "Compounded Tokenized Incentives for Initial Token Offering" which is a research-backed allocation policy that empowers investors to
- Participate in allocation-guaranteed token sales starting from $1.
- Incentivize to stake $OPN earlier and longer, as the time has a compound effect on the allocation.
- Incentivize to stake more $OPN as both yield and staked capital are compound effects.
- Favor low-to-middle-size investors via increasing staking-to-allocation ratios.
- Create incentive schemes to deposit extra capital.
OpenPad offers a frictionless user flow for participation.
- 1.KYC: Sign-up and complete your one-time KYC (online identity verification) in under 2 minutes to join token sales.
- 2.Stake $OPN: Stake at least $1 worth of $OPN to earn auto-compounded yield and qualify for guaranteed allocation.
- 3.Register for sale: Register sales by clicking one button within registration periods as an indication of your investment.
- 4.Invest in projects: Invest in a Web3 startup of your choice at your risk.
- 5.Claim & track the performance: Receive your tokens and track the performance of your investments on the all-in-one portfolio page.
In stage 4, to ensure a fair, efficient, and equitable token sale, OpenPad has a 2-round much-simplified, and law-abiding investment flow.
- 100% of the token sale is open for $OPN stakers between defined time slots.
- Every $OPN staker is 100% guaranteed to get an allocation in token sales.
- Completely free-to-use, with no hidden or future cost to investors.
- Investors qualify for airdrops and insurance funds.
Allocation policy: The more & longer the stake $OPN, the larger the allocation.
- If any, whatever isn’t sold is open for KYC’d investors with no staking or registration requirement.
- Unsold tokens will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis to investors with a 5% fee.
- There will be an individual cap (maximum amount of investment) deal-to-deal.
- All participants must complete their KYC to invest in projects.
- If any, unsold tokens will be either bought by OpenPad, burned, or transferred to the project treasury.
- The staking round must close before the next can begin.
The staking round is a no-fee (0%) investment for $OPN stakers but there is a 5% fee in the public round. This fee goes directly to the development address.
- Staking Round: Staked $OPN token, KYC, Registration.
- Public Round: KYC.
Investors who registered the deals but have not invested will be punished according to the following punishment policy. More policies to come.
- 3-times registered but have not invested wallets will be eliminated from the whitelist for 6 months.